Having a choice of providers (people who assist you with day to day living supports) is important in making sure that you get the support you need, how and when you need it.
A Support Coordinator will assist you with making appointments and connecting with providers.
Support Coordination provides assistance to strengthen your ability to organise and choose the support you need to participate fully in life and in the community.
Click below to get in touch with Vivid’s Support Coordination team.
Support Coordination can assist you by:
- Exploring options and identifying the services that will meet your needs outlined in your NDIS Plan;
- Overseeing and coordinating services providers and support;
- Communicating with Government, NDIA and agencies on your behalf;
- Coordinating the type and timing of supports, including Service Agreements;
- Directing you to the correct providers in relation to a query or concern;
- Enabling information sharing between service providers;
- Obtaining quotes for services;
- Linking you with your local community;
- Working with you to develop skills, capacity and resilience;
- Linking you with new service providers and your local community.