Vivid’s Employee Assistance Program allows staff to three free, confidential counselling sessions.
This program aims to assist our staff in dealing with work related or personal issues.
To access the program, speak to your Team Leader or the Human Resources Manager.
One of the benefits of working at Vivid is that you have access to salary packaging benefits.
Salary Packaging allows you to pay for certain expenses with pre-tax income, lowering your taxable income so you may pay less tax.
We encourage staff to have a chat to our partners at SalaryPackagingPLUS to find out how you can make the most out of the scheme.
All Vivid staff are expected to:
- * observe and adhere to Vivid’s values
- * be familiar with, and contribute to, strategic planning
- * actively promote the abilities of people with disabilities
- * assist in fostering an environment which supports the rights of each person with a disability
- * provide great, quality customer service
- * exemplify leadership
- * engage in building your professional skills
- * comply with all national, state and organisational compliance
Vivid has recently submitted its annual report to the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA).
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency is an Australian Government statutory agency created by the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 and is charged with promoting and improving gender equality in Australian workplaces.
Project U is Vivid’s very own health and well-being program just for staff. There are a range of activities and projects that roll out during the year as part of Project U.
Check out the relaxation bites on YouTube for four different guided meditation videos.